Come in and Join Our beer Club, but watch out, once you start, its hard to stop at just 100!!
Beer Club Rules
1. Know your number. If you don't know your number, please hold on to your receipt and turn it in next time....
2. Please write your number legibly at the top of your itemized receipt (not your credit card slip). I know after a few it's hard, but please try.
3. For new club members, write your first and last name and email address legibly. When you join, your beer club number will not be sent to you -- just wait a few days and check the "Members" section of the website to get it.
4. Make sure your name is spelled correctly on the website. Your plaque will have your name exactly as it appears on the "Members" page. Also, please let us know if you are missing a plaque, t- shirt, or mug.
5. If sharing a check, please identify which beers each member drank. Only put your number next to the beers you drank -- you have to drink each beer to get credit, not just pay for it. You will only be cheating yourself!
6. Three-furs do not count towards the beer club.
7. If your bartender forgot to put a beer on your tab that you drank and want credit for, please ask them to add it to the tab. We all make mistakes!
8. Bottle, draft, and cask versions count as separate beers.
Last rule - Have fun and be safe!
100 - Mahaffey's "100 Beer Club" T-Shirt and take home mug.
300 - Your name on the bench (Sorry, all chairs and stools are filled!)
400 - Every 6 months, we have a beer club social upstairs. A firkin and appetizers are served.
500 - 22 oz glass mug -- you'll get 6 more ounces than everyone else!
1000 - "1000 Beer Club" polo shirt, and your title becomes "Sir" or "Lady". Plus, the glory of saying you drank 1000 different beers!
For every one hundred beers, you also get a new plaque on the wall. Each milestone plaque is a different color.