New Years Eve 2009-2010 in Baltimore
Posted in: Articles Archive
Looking for a great night out on the town to celebrate New Year's Eve? Then check out this list of local places offering special menus and deals.
- Aida Bistro & Wine Bar (Columbia- Italian) AIDA Bistro's Best of 2009, annual New Year's Eve prix-fixe menu. Enjoy live Jazz from 9p to Midnight. Complimentary Champagne to bring in the New Year.
- Aldo's (Little Italy- Italian) Special 4-course prix-fixe menu including favorites from standard a la carte menu, plus complimentary glass of champagne. $100/adult
- alizée (Downtown- Contemporary American) Ring in the new year with chef Christian deLutis' 4 star cuisine, free valet parking, live music, 5-course pre-fix menu ($60), wine pairings ($30), & a room for 2 ($59).
- Artful Gourmet Bistro (Owings Mills- Fusion / Eclectic) New Year's menu, featuring stuffed lobster, complimentary Champagne, & live music in our bar with Damion Wolf.
- Bistro Blanc (Columbia- Contemporary American) A 4-course prix-fixe menu & welcome champagne for 6pm seating. Complimentary midnight toast & noise-maker for each guest, dancing & live jazz with 4-course prix-fixe menu for 9pm seating.
- Blue Hill Tavern (Canton- American) A special 4-course prix-fixe menu. Guests will receive party favors & a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- Brightons - InterContinental Harbor Court Baltimore (Inner Harbor- American) Special New Year's menu featuring a glass of Freixenet Blanc de Blanc, quail egg with caviar & micro greens, duck & sweet potato chowder, Muscovy duck, baby vegetables, & bruniose sweet potato.
- Charleston (Inner Harbor- American) Gala Dinner seating begins at 9pm for $249/person inc. tax, gratuity, select open bar, a bottomless champagne glass & party favors.
- Christopher Daniel (Timonium- Contemporary American) A special holiday a la carte menu. Complimentary party favors & a champagne toast at midnight! We are serving until midnight.
- Cinghiale - Enoteca (Wine Bar) (Fells Point- Italian) A 4-course dinner, accompanying wines, party hats & favors, sparkling toast ($116/person). Or a 4-course dinner, party hats ($76/person).
- City Cafe (Mt. Vernon- Contemporary American) Chef Chad Gauss prepares an original & festive 3-course prix-fixe menu ($55/adult). Midnight toast & party favors for all! DJ in the bar. Everyday menu served until 7pm.
- Diamond Tavern - Hilton Baltimore (Downtown- American) 3-course prix-fixe menu & bottle of Champagne ($85/couple). Regular menu also available.
- Donna's - Charles Village (Downtown- Mediterranean) Special New Year's 4 course dinner for $38. They will also be serving their regular menu, plus fun and favors and great things to drink.
- Donna's - Columbia (Columbia- Italian) Special New Year's 4 course dinner for $30; $40 with matching wines. They will also be serving their regular menu, plus fun and favors and great things to drink.
- Elkridge Furnace Inn (Elkridge- French) Special New Year's 3 Course $70.00; 4 Course $75.00; 5 Course $80.00 4 Course with Chef’s Wine Selection $100.00 (3 oz wine pour) or “Top of the Inn” New Year’s Eve 2009 $150 per person including tax and service, $225 per person to have meal paired with wine
- Gertrude's (Downtown- American) Two seatings: 6pm & 9pm. Special prix-fixe menu served for both. 9pm seating incl. live music, dancing, Champagne toast & party favors.
- Lebanese Taverna (Inner Harbor- Middle Eastern) Offering 2 seatings. From 5-7pm, a la carte service. At 9pm, the party begins with unlimited mezzas, dessert, champagne toast & belly dancing shows ($65/adult).
- McCormick & Schmick’s (Inner Harbor- Seafood) Three Course Dinner with Complimentary Champagne Toast $39.95 per person
- Milton Inn (Sparks- Contemporary American) Very special 5-course prix-fixe dinner ($100/person). Reservations required. Deposit of $50/person required.
- Morton's The Steakhouse - Baltimore (Downtown- Steak) Enjoy a special 3-course Steak & Seafood menu offering for $49.99/person this New Year's Eve. Morton's signature a la carte menu also available.
- Oceanaire Seafood Room - Baltimore (Inner Harbor- Seafood) In addition to regular menu we will be offering a 4-course prix-fixe menu ($65/$95 with wine pairings).
- Frank and Nic’s West End Grille (Inner Harbor- American) 4 course dinner and champagne toast for $60. Late night option for $85- all inclusive package!!! Includes passed hors d’oeuvres, lite buffet, open premium bar, champagne toast at midnight, and party favors! CAN’T HANG is performing live in tented area. They also have a DJ playing all of your favorite songs! Couple’s tickets are $160. DISCOUNTS are available for groups of 10 or more. You can have dinner, and then stay to party the night away for only $120!!!
- Pazo (Inner Harbor- Mediterranean) Reservations from 5-8pm: no cover; New Year's Eve reservations 9pm-midnight: additional $30 ticket fee (party favors, champagne toast, balloon drop).
- Petit Louis Bistro (Roland Park- French) Dinner reservations begin at 5pm. The prix fixe menu is available ($59/person). Midnight toast & party favors for all revelers!
- RA Sushi (Harbor East- Asian) extended sushi bar hours until 1 a.m. and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Other delicious drink specials include the Countdown Shot ($5), the Ball Dropper ($6), and the Midnight RA-tini ($8). Specialty rolls include the Resolution Roll ($7) and the Year of the RA Roll ($9) No cover or reservations required
- Restaurant Sabor (Lutherville- Continental) 5-course prix-fixe menu offered from 5-10pm ($65/person)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Baltimore (Downtown- Steak) Ring in the New Year with a special menu, Champagne toast & party favors at midnight!
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Pikesville (Pikesville- Steak) Ring in the New Year with a special menu, Champagne toast & party favors at midnight!
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore (Downtown- Steakhouse) Four-course prix-fixe menu. Freddie Steven's Band from 7:30-12:30. 4pm-6pm ($49/person); 7pm-midnight ($79/person)
- Tabrizi's (Inner Harbor- Mediterranean) A special 5 --course multiple choice dinner menu with a French champagne toast. $100/person all inclusive!
- Talara (Little Italy- Tapas) unlimited food and drink all night $100 per person starting at 9:30. Pre-purchase ticket and receive $20 gift car, book party 10 or more 10% off each ticket, or book a party 20 or more 20% off ecah ticket
- The Open Door Café (Bel Air) 4-course prix fixe dinner. 6 or 9 pm seating. $50 per person + tax & gratuity
- Victoria Gastro Pub (Columbia- International) Special a la carte chef creations & some classic favorites; no prix-fixe menu. Live music in bar lounge as well as a free champagne toast at midnight!
- The Wine Market (Locust Point- Contemporary American) 4-course menu lovingly created by Chef Jason Lear. Featuring the freshest local ingredients & seasonal favorites. All 4 courses for only $55/person.
- Feast at 4 East (Mt. Vernon- French/Mediterranean) "Come For Dinner...Spend The Night" couples package, December 31. A bottle of Champagne, Dinner for 2, and one nights lodging(breakfast and parking included) for $280.00
- Houlihan's (Inner Harbor- American) special menu for just $29.95 per person. Your choice of any of our steaks (including Filet mignon, Prime top sirloin and New York strip), cold-water lobster tail, choice of soup or salad. any dessert and any non-alcohol beverage
Jessica Lemmo's Blog is Adventures in Baltimore Restuarants. You can also find her on facebook and twitter!